Friday, October 7, 2011

Who Am I?


-- I'm short. 5'2.5" of shortness. 
-- I have a SLIGHT diet coke addiction
-- I don't eat noodles. It's a weird texture thing/reminds me of worms
-- I have grown up going to the same girl scout camp, Camp Golden Valley, since I was 8 years old, and then I became a counselor there. They are now threatening to shut down my childhood camp and it's crushing me. 
-- I hate folding clothes.
--I was born in Kansas City, MO. I lived there for a total of 5 days.
-- I was an army brat until I was 7.
-- One of my favorite past times is driving around and looking at the million dollar lake houses around Belmont and Charlotte and Lake Wylie. I have about 837 dream houses out there.
--  I have never been skiing
--  I LOVEEEEE shopping. entirely too much.
-- I like listening to people do cover songs on youtube. I find this hilarious.
--  Scrabble is like my favorite board game ever. well that and apples to apples
-- I can barely color inside the lines. still.
--  I can't wait to fall in love, get married, and have 3 kids and 2 dogs. haha.
-- I collect t shirts.
--  I am the oldest of 4 kids. I hate being the oldest.
--  I'm goofy & not your typical 22 year old. I don't like being typical
--  I am a horrible test taker.
--  My favorite animals are zebras. I was a zebra for halloween once. when i was seven years old.
--  In the back of my brain I still wonder if Santa Clause is real...ok maybe not.... haha
--  My favorite color is pink
--  I love monogrammed things. (yes. i am extremely girly)
--  I faint when i'm around a lot of blood.
--  I had my pacifier until I was 5 years old. Then the pacy fairy came and took it away.
--  I used to be scared of monsters under my bed & in my closet. My dad had to use "monster spray" to get rid of them
--  I think that rugrats is the best cartoon that ever existed. I miss 90's nickelodeon
--  I am random.
--  I love roller coasters
--  I HATE DRIVING SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
--  I love watching cooking competition shows.
--  I have had my eating disorder since I was 12 years old.
--  I went to Meredith College for my freshman and part of my sophomore year. I got very very sick and stressed out and overdid everything, and my parents had me come home. I had to work on my recovery pretty much by myself for the past 2.5 years. 
--  I am now back at Meredith, as a sophomore (class of 2014),which is weird and good at the same time.
--  I'm paying for myself to go back to school.
--  I love Meredith, and all the traditions.
-- My favorite flower is the daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment